with the first pick. from n.c.st.......what?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by hickoryholla, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

thatwould be like heaven, but i think for the best of ouir future we take a QB, a DL can not have 10-17 sacks and we expect to go to the super bowl in 2-5 years. QB can do that,even bush prolly could

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Ever hear of copy and paste

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Gunny's a naturalist, he's got that much enthusiasm for the Titans.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Mario will be a superstar no matter what team he plays for. He would DEF be a a help here regarless of who is on our Dline...

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Memories of Courtney Brown come to mind...

6. hickoryholla

hickoryholla Guest

we did draft kearse in 99 and went to the super bowl. mcnair only threw for 2200. a solid defense and an average offense will get you where you want to go. look at the steelers.

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I was thinking that. Courtney Brown got a LOT of push this time of year as well

8. true, but they did have quite a few offensive weapons that they could use, willie parker was very inconssistant but he can break a big one due to his speed, randle el is a very fast wr and he can do some gadget plays due to his qb background during college, and hines ward can catch any ball that is thrown at him

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Makes me think of the Ratbirds championship season with Dilfer :sad2: at QB!
    "Offense wins crowds...Defense wins championships."

10. dude ddc thats my saying for the defence, offense goes like this

"offense wins games, defence wins championships"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar