With the first pick in the 2016 NFL draft the Titans select..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think he goes somewhere in the 2nd. 35-50 range.

2. jbrit

jbrit Starter

I wouldn't bet you I could go take a piss in the next 5 minutes, much less bet on something I have no control over.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Im sure if i went through all the out of this world qbs i could find some who didn't have elite stats in college. Every situation is different. The Memphis tiger football team was basically non existent for a decade before he came along. His stats weren't just mediocre either. 28 tds and 4 ints. Top 10 in qb rating and completion percentage. Also had 15 rushing tds in his 2 years starting. He won 8 games in a row this year basically single handedly. Our defense was one of the worst in college football and his 2 best offensive weapons were walkons.

Just watch for yourself. You'll see

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So what happens if we don't get our pick in on time?

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. PandaPancake

PandaPancake Starter

It's a good strategy. Number two pick last year and number one this year could get very expensive. Especially when you need to shore up the line.

7. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Anybody but Ramsey because I like watching him play and I think he will be a star but this team is a dumpster fire at a retirement home. Tunsil at #1 so I won't be tempted to waste my money on the Sunday ticket.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Gotta get Ramsey with the 1st. Address the line in FA

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar