With the first pick in the 2016 NFL draft the Titans select..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We still need a dance parter to move back.

We're not going to let Jacksonville have the #1 pick without a king's ransom and they don't really have much incentive to move up unless they REALLY want Bosa or Tunsil. And would they want either of them bad enough to give up multiple picks to a division rival?

Dallas could move up, I guess. If they want that first QB off the board they'll have to move up, but I think Jerry still wants to ride Romo for as long as he can and get him some help.

San Diego could move up for Tunsil or they can gamble and hope we don't pick him. They have a lot of needs though, so they would probably be happy picking the second-best non-QB prospect in the draft.

Yeah, sure, we could trade back for pennies if we're desperate enough to move back, but that would be the weakest move of all the weak moves. I'd rather Robinson stand by his convictions and just pick the guy he wants than move back 3 spots for a 3rd round pick and risk losing out on the one they have their eyes on.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

But who do we really want compared to who Robinson really wants. We don't know how he will draft. Ramsey is a popular pick as is Tunsil and some like Bosa. We all have our opinion and not all agree. Like last year some didn't want Mariota. Turned out to be the right choice. Free agency will tell a lot I think. Rookie contracts are a lot cheaper than FA contracts .

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

End of the day..If we stay at 1, it will be Tunsil or Ramsey.......

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Will be fun with all the attention .

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

sounds like its gonna be Ramsey based on the interview i posted

6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

It'll be really obvious where we're going a couple days into FA. I'm not gonna be trying to read into his words too much until then.

7. Rudad

Rudad Starter

And I still think they seeking to trade out of #1 pick.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Trading down with Dallas at 4 would ideal to get an extra pick and draft Ramsey but...Ramsey could go to SD at 3

Take him at 1 and give the defense the buzz that Mariota gave to the offense

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Unless there's an absurd trade,take Ramsey and give our defense a playmaker in the secondary. We desperately need someone to come up big at the end of games. We may have the worst record in the league but think of how many games we lost to a big hail Mary in the last few moments .

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Rudad

Rudad Starter

He liked veteran OL with rookies. Said you don't want 5 rookies. Well if draft one rookie OL the rest of ours would be veterans. One can read into what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar