With the First Pick the Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Wow, that was bad wasn't it? Hey has anyone ever selected a Defensive Coordinator with the first pick? Just asking.:suspect:

2. lol, no but if drew keeps droppin em hes out and tedd ginn jr is in!

3. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Oh Ginn would be sweet.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'd rather have a great pure receiver than a hybrid like Ginn. He's an awesome receiver and all but he's no Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarret. I'm pretty partial to Johnson, he's like a speed and possesion guy rolled into one.

But again, I say we need OL help more. Justin Blalock anyone?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

A new low, draft talk after the season opener...

6. ginn is much more of a threat than johnson, and he can make all of the same catches, and he would be very good for us to have on KR, i would let pacman keep the PR role hes too good at it

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

hell ya get my boy ginn. no one knows him better then u GhostZ hahaha if u kno what I mean. 24 - 7 LOL

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I beg to differ. Calvin has the best hands out of anyone in the NCAA right now, and he does it without a Heisman candidate quarterback.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

oh come on all of you KC backers..you know he will lead us to the Promise Land

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:yes:

runs great routes, has great hands and is just as physically gifted as ginn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar