With the First Pick the Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The problem is next year there are no standouts at our big need positions. But the top pick will definately command value. We would probably have to trade it, or take best player available on the line.

2. i bed the differ, he is no where near as fast as ginn therefor could not make nearly as many plays after the catch as ginn, which would work really well in this offense that chow uses

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

calvins johnson is 6'5" 225 pounds. he also runs a 4.40. he doesnt have ginns straight ahead speed, but when you take into consideration that ginn is about 175 pounds and skinny as a rail, i would say johnson is the more athletic of the two.

i've compared johnson to larry fitzgerald for the past two years. a great route runner with great and hands with very good speed.

if i had to pick someone to compare ginn to, i would say peter warrick. at this point he's just a fast guy playing football. that's what made warrick so great in college. he's one of those guys who gets by on athletism instead of the nuances of the position.

dont get me wrong, im an OSU fan and think ginn is one of the best WRs in the ncaa. i just think johnson is the best.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

He may not have the speed of Ginn but what he lacks there he more than makes up for with athletability, size, and hand-eye coordination. He can still burn you too, if only he had a QB that could hit him in stride. He's also a monster in the end zone and is nearly impossible to block on the fade.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We need all the help we can get, I wouldn't care which guy we got.

6. ok well i can see the point that u guys are making, but i really like the shiftyness and just flat out speed that ginn has, and it would just work wonders in the offense of chows like i stated above, where we need our wrs to get yac, and i will admit that johnson looked impressive and thats a monsterous target in the endzone, but ginn is who i want, and by the way im a longhorn fan, and he destroyed us last night

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Honorable mentions go out to Limas Sweed
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1_EzplcR4E"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1_EzplcR4E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So the Titans stink so bad all we have o look forward to is who we are going to draft? We have plenty of time after the season to argue draft picks and such.

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I don't know, I like talking college. It adds a whole new dimension of stuff to argue about.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I agree, this thread is really depressing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar