With the First Pick the Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the problem with our needs and fixing them through the draft is, all of our needs are positions you cant take(or shouldnt unless it's an earth shattering player) with a top ten pick.

you cant take a guard, middle linebacker or a safety with a top ten pick. the value just isnt there.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

but you can take a trouble maker DB in the top ten...makes sense

3. Fry

who would you rather have, randy moss or kevin dyson?

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I beg to differ (yes, again). Just this last draft two safties, two linebackers, and an offensive linemen were taken in the top 10. You could always trade up too.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

changing the subject eh...gotcha on the DB :yes:

6. Fry

tackles are worth a top ten pick if you think they are going to one of those top tier guys like ogden and roaf. i cant remember the last guard who was taken in the top.

outside linebackers are worth a top ten pick, but i said middle backer isnt.

frankly, huff is a corner, and will be playing there by the end of the season after namndi asomougha is benched. remember all the flack the bills got for taking whitner in the top. everyone said it was a huge reach.

7. Fry

no, i was making a point. we went with the good guy wr over the physically superior one. that worked out great. i would say reese took the better football player this time.

8. which was very stupid in the end, so we wont repeat meaning we will take ginn over johnson, end

9. Fry

i said we took the better football player when it came to pacman, which means we will take johnson :))

seriously though, i dont think we'll take either one.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

better than Rolle...maybe, maybe not

If Jones had been anything other than a 1st round pick he would have been cut by now because of all of the crap he has done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar