With the First Pick the Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

rolle will be moved to free safety next year. i watched the cardinals game today. he was down right bad for all but one play. i remember watching the "hey rookie, welcome to the nfl" show last year. he didnt even know how to back pedal.

the same with moss, but thats the way the nfl works. if you have talent, you stick around.

2. TO is a prime example

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well darn, if Bush would have reentered the draft, we could have gotten him afterall :brow:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good god, some of you people would make poor investers. One little blip and your all sell sell sell.

Stick it out for the long haul.

Sheesh, some of you are pathetic fans.

5. Fry

i just enjoy talking about the draft. i look forward to the draft more than the super bowl. mainly because we participate in the draft :hmm:

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

LOL, I love the draft too. I'm the kind of guy that will simulate a season in Madden just to see who I get in the draft.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jimmy Johnson said today he'd take T.O., because you need great players to win a championship, not good players. And when you look at most of the great teams, they have a few.

I'm willing to live with someone like T.O, or Moss, cause what they've done is not really as bad as it could be. And they are pretty open about who they are, so you give them moss rules, and T.O. rules, and let it go. They will get you to where you want to go, and honestly, if you pay them no mind, they aren't doing anything that bad, and are in general good people. They just keep talking. So you let them. And pay them no mind.

I think Pac Man is the same kind if player. Although he seems a little more volatile at times, like today, when he runs after the whistle, someone tries to tackle him, and he hets pissed, well, you were the one running weren't you. He seems to play more on edge than even T.O. or Moss. But I think he's still not that bad.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Yeah I noticed that..I was WTF is he doing and keep you mouth shut for once

9. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind the Titans getting the kid out of Notre Dame, Jeff Samardzija WR 6-5 220. We could probaly get him at the beginning of the second round or trade up to get him in the late first round.

10. Fry

drew bennett part II

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar