With the First Pick the Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Drew Bennet was backup QB in college who had 8 reception in college total. Jeff Samardzija numbers last season

Rec Yds Y/G Avg Lng TD
    78 1274 106.2 16.3 80 15

My point is that physically they seem generally similar tall and lanky but the talent porion is quite differnt.IMHO.

2. ginn is still better than him, i would like to get one of the griffon brothers from texas, or the safety from nd thats a boxer, just because we need someone besides lamont thompson at fs

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Michael is a beast.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Nobody standing out at CB, SS, FS, MLB, DT, DE, G or WR?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

And maybe a hot Coordinator will want to make the jump to the NFL...

6. maybe itll be a hot girl

7. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I do that too! I love the draft, the NFL Head Coach was a HUGE disappointment because I got so excited about it coming out.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Regardless of how we play, the positions of need for the 1st round pick remain the same (unless we trade for someone), so might as well discuss it.

My bet is we draft the highest ranked player at either S, CB, DT or DE. Hopefully our 2nd and/or 3rd or 4th will be spent on a guard and/or center to take over after Pillar/Olson/Mawae. The rest of our spots can be filled with our current backups and later round picks, imo.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

quentin moses DE out of georgia

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

If we do get the 1st pick, I see us taking the BEST player there. We wont follow suite with the Texans. We REALLY REALLY need OLINE help and CB, and DE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar