With the First Pick the Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I am wondering why you guys think Calvin is slow. Watch his run in the first quarter of the VT game. Keep in mind that VT has put out some great secondary players and they always have a ton of speed everywhere on defense.

2. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

Calvin Johnson is the real deal. He has everything you look for in a receiver. He's strong, fast and has good hands. If Calico would of panned out, we wouldn't be considering Johnson

3. well hes just as tall as TO and he will pack on some extra muscle, and if hes as fast as u guys say he is, then he will be better than TO cause he makes all the catches, but ive seen TO drop some of the easy ones, and calvin isnt a locker room distraction

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

looks like he always carries the ball in the his left hand. guys who do that usually fumble a lot in the pros.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Dude, Calvin is 235. I'm not sure how big T.O. is, but I'm pretty sure it's not over 220. CJ is built like Roy Williams on crack.

6. well if he hasnt fumbled much yet, i wouldnt worry about it

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

TO is listed at 6-3 and 224, I don't think I'd want Calvin to be much heavier than that, probably around 230.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

6-5 235 and 6-3 224 are basically identical builds.

9. ya, the only reason he ways 11 pounds more is because hes a little taller, i dont think hes as strong as TO is

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like Johnson, but guys, we really have to work on our defensive needs unless there is an ABSOLUTE playmaker that we can not pass on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar