Wiz - Glaring stat or coincidence?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidc502, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I'll take Jerry Glanville back now...at least we played hard in those days.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah but why does he have to prove it now vs TC in 2015. We spent a 2nd rounder on him. He's not going anywhere. And we are not going to spend an early round on another RB in 2015.

Tommy Smith pushed the Webster needle in. Damage done. This organization CANT withstand discovering whether Sankey is worthy of his draft status.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. kenny

kenny Starter

TC is a lot different than a game. In TC he will be going against out awful run defense. He may actually prove himself in a game. In TC he may make us think he proved himself. Wouldn't you rather know now if we need to revisit RB?? I doubt it would be early, but this draft does have some good prospects.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

my point is they arent drafting RB in 2015. That admits another error on their part. They might take a flier with a bunch of UDFAs RBs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Chris Henry and Chris Johnson beg to differ.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I agree, but maybe Whiz has seen enough.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I have seen enough of Whiz

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

they don't seem to be struggling to much now with a new QB.

9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

All the bad stats seem to point to poor coaching and there is plenty to go around. I think the only two stats that matter is.. Record last year vs. Record this year. 2. 0-3 against fellow first year coaches, all of which had a worse record than the Titans last year.

10. kenny

kenny Starter

When I say this I did reference Sankey because he was our 2nd round pick, but the same is true for Antonio Andrews who we have not seen get a chance to run the ball. I just believe this was more poor decision making by Whiz. Maybe he does think Sankey is a "scrub" if so that is all the more reason to get Andrews some touches. Greene is way over paid & ineffective IMO. Andrews played at a small school, but carried his team. He may have a shot in the NFL if he gets a chance. At least one team thinks he is worth it. He was offered a contract by another team (Can't remember who) which is why we signed him from the practice squad. Just seems like a waste to let real game snaps go without getting these young backs some chances.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar