Wonder if the Titans will blitz more or how I hate Jerry Gray.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I like this thread title.
  2. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

You would think. We should have been blitzing more last year. Didn't happen though.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

We'll be more aggressive, Williams will make sure of that. Zach Brown is going to BEAST
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Im super pumped to see Brown and Ayers get let loose out there
  5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

I thought Brown was allergic to contact? lol Just shows how much Mayock knows.
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Funny, because I actually like Mayock but boy was he way off. He's the only draft analysis I enjoy listening too.

But with experience, I've learned to never a judge a pick 'til they hit the field. I may have an opinion, but I withhold judgment; I hated the CJ pick lol.
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

I cant wait to see the much better and aggressive playcalling from this defense. The athletes are there just need an actual coach and now they have one
  8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy Mayock, but I get a kick out of it when the "experts" are that wrong and the Titans are on the winning side of the argument.
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Anytime the Titans prove the mainstream media wrong, I'm all the way on board as well.
  10. steverife

steverife Starter

1) We blitzed the crap out of Jacksonville and got a crap ton of sacks. We also gave up like 400 yards passing and lost.

2) A player's success is up to the player. Zach Brown's success was a result of him growing as a player and being a true professional. Watch Zach Brown in his last season of college and you'll see a guy that laughed about getting trucked by a quarterback and joked around while his team was getting stomped. I love Zach Brown, but Mayock's ANALYSIS was spot on.