wonderlic scores

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I wonder when Gloat will make fun of Vince in this thread...over/under set at 23 minutes...

:dead:

2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Tracy Porter and Tracy Williams both with a 4 Take the Wonderlic Award this year.

I still put 0 stock into it.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Its important for QBs. Not so important for other positions. The wonderlic is extremely easy. If you score bad, you'll probably have a hard time tying your shoes, much less reading a defense.

4. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

to further illustrate how stupid I think it is, Wallace Gilberry got a 17 the 1st time, and a 50 the next. That's rediculous...

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Here's a sample of the Wonderlic Test, and you all have probably done something similar... The hard part isn't the questions, its making sure you answer all of them. if you hang around on one question, that's where you go wrong.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020228test.html

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

"That is what I keep telling everyone!"

Signed,
    David Carr

I believe he got a 37 on the wonderlic .... that worked out well for him :rolleyes:

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Actually I think that is to say that he answered 17 correct out of the 50 he answered. The majority of players obviously didn't get through all 50 questions.

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

:bonk2: ohhh ok now that makes sense

Wow, poor guys... Tracy actually got a 4 through 23 problems :(( I thought he redeemed himself by scoring higher.

My opinion still stands, its pointless.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not pointless. It's proof or whether or not you're a moron. P.s. - David Carrs problems weren't mental.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar