wonderlic scores

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

You mean this kind of "feels good?!"

[​IMG]

What happened to the Cowboys anyway?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. The cowboys are probably watching dust collect on all their trophies in the basement while eli keeps his in a hidden tomb somewhere.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Those teams would smack the big 10 around? The bowl records of Big 10 vs SEC is 1 game in favor of the SEC.
    and Michigan owns the SEC. So...until you can back that up with anything but "because espn said so!", bow out.
    And you can not. Simply can not. Say anything about the Big 10 while taking up for the Big 12. They don't even have a single powerhouse. Oklahoma and Texas? WOW! Must be tough to get to a championship game in that conference!!! The Memphis Tigers have it about as rough in basketball.

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Keep in mind that the only real power house in the big 10 is tOSU. Michigan is about as much a powerhouse in that conference as Penn State. Michigan had one good year where they actually won something back in 97 since then they have been nothing but an after thought. since the Big 12 came about 11 years ago we have had 3 different teams play for 5 MNC. We have won 3 of those 5 and were it not for the Big 12 championship game The Big 12 would have played for another 4 BCS championships. 96 Texas knocked nebraska out of the championship, 98 a$m knocked KSU out of the championship, 01 Colorado knocked Texas out, 07 Oklahoma knocked Missouri out.

Michigan may have been a great school back before WWII but since 1950 they aren't nothing more than a decent team in a decent conference. Bo Schembecler never won jack while he was there and you just canned the one coach that did.

Since 1950 Oklahoma has won 7 national championships Texas has won 4 both schools have done so this century. Michigan has won .5 and everyone knows that if they did play Nebraska that year who would have won.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Hey, I don't care about Texas, Oklahoma or Michigan, but I don't bring my Memphis Tigers into it. :banned: Lol.

I really don't have a dog in this fight, but the championships speak for themselves, Gloat.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

In the last 7 years (at least didn't do to much research) the worst texas has finished is #13 in the nation. They almost always have a top 10 recruiting class, usually top 5. They also have a national championship in that time. I don't know how you classify powerhouses if they're not one. The reason people bash the big 10 is because your powerhouse has gone to the national championship the last 2 years and couldn't even stay on the field. And you act like the big 10 is so competitive, it seems like every year the big 10 champion is the winner of the osu-michigan game.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Austin bill, what in the hell are you talking about? Under Bo Schembechler michigan went to 17 bowls in 20 years, 12 of them major. His winning percentage was almost 80%. What is average about that?

Average is what texas was from 1970 until the vince young era.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

O.K....Let's put this arguement to bed:

12 National Championships (or 17, if you go by NCAA official record book)
    55 bowl games (most in NCAA history)
    31 bowl game wins (most in NCAA history)
    Winning record versus every SEC school
    The Bear

ROLL TIDE!!!

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

What do maggots and the University of Alabama have in common?

Both can live off a dead Bear for years

:rimshot:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar