Woolfolk Attempting to Build Confidence

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Here's to Andre...

[​IMG]

Champagne for a beer budget...:guzzle:

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Right click, save as....awesome. :ha:

I think my hope for Andre died out around the time our "Wolf-Pac" pair of corners never shut things down in 05.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

He Sucks As A Corner He Can't Play Man To Man Worth A Lick He Gets Burned Or Confused On Coverage For What I Have Seen. I Doubt He Will See Any Action These Year With All The Cornes We Got!!

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Andre- Well I've sucked my whole career and have been a complete bust and waste of a pic but it's my contract year and I can't live on the vet minimum next year if someone even signs me in FA. But hey it's my contract year so I guess I can give a little bit of effort.

This article is sad a pathetic. It makes me hate Dre 10 times more than I already did. Shows how for some guys its all about money and those guys usually are the ones who don't succeed rather than the players who love the game and play with passion.

Cut this Arsehole I'm sick of whatching him waste space on our roster and his bald ugly face.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes: What is sad and pathetic is your analysis of that article which is far from anything you said.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

for all pro players its about the money. No one plays for the 'love of the game' in the NFL

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Of course they play for the "love of the game". They just love the game more with a bigger paycheck. :ha:

I am no different at work...

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

you love ur job??? good for you! lucky!

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

If I was getting millions to play football, I would "love" my job.

I just tolerate my current job because it pays the bills (like most people I guess). If I find something that is better, it will be more tolerable.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar