Woolfolk: Do you believe or do you doubt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 10, 2006.

?

Woolfolk : Are you a hater or homer?

Poll closed Aug 9, 2006.
  1. I'm a believer.

35.3%
  2. I'm a doubter.

64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Andre Woolfolk...man, what a hot button topic.

If you believe in Andre this is your chance to come out.
    If you doubt him, this is your chance to make it official.
    Maybe this thread will be unearthed in a year and we can have a crow eating contest. Just the same, if you don't vote you shouldn't talk whether it be good or bad, but everybody if free to do as they please of course.

Come haters, come homers...be heard!

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What is there to believe in? He will not even be starting this year at CB unless Hill or Pacman is injured (or suspended) and even if that happened there is no absolute assurance he would be the guy. Woolfolk could make a 100% improvement in his game but if Pacman and Hill play decent enough they are not going to be benched in favor of Woolfolk at this point.

Even if he ends up being a decent NB he has still fallen short of expectations.

3. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

i have no problem with him at the nickle back position or dime back in my opinion hes the best in the league there i think hes really good. thats as far as he should go. id give him one more shot at starting cb then if he doesnt pan out id keep him at nickle

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

"Come haters, come homers...be heard!"

Why don't you phrase the poll that way. Instead of doubter just put hater. Apparently we are not allowed to have doubts about andre without being called haters anyway.

You sure like smootching up to andre's uncle.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

could he play safety ?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

BP ......

sure wish you hadn't made it a PUBLIC poll

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Tide, that is a valid observation. I phrased it that way so as to not put somebody in the position to use terms to deem themselves as such. Maybe I have used both terms but to be fair I don't think I have called Brian or you hater. I do not want to reopen the "hatergate" investigation over this. I'm not calling names here nor do I intend too...I'll call myself a homer on the topic but that is my choice. I believe WoolfolksUncle's insights even if they are spoonfed. In a year if I am wrong I will create a copycat thread of Brain entitled "not afraid to admit when I'm wrong" Until then I will believe until there are more games to be played. I'm not smooching up to anybody, I'm just sticking with my allies.

Puck, I did intend to make this poll public but when I realized that I forgot to check the public box I went back and edited out the warning that it was a public poll. I don't have much time to post at work so I said screw it and let it stand.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

really, ......
    you'd think you'd stick with a few one liners or something

instead of paragraph upon paragraph of Monty Python
    and handfuls of net graphics

hard to believe that you don't have time to click a checkbox

you can't fool a fool, fool :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar