Woolfolk Fighting to Break Back into Lineup

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We need to keep all this stuff in perspective. What happens in the first few weeks of camp and the preseason often times changes before the season starts. Anything can happen.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

So now every time the guy knocks a ball down in practice it's news. That's great. He's really come a long way.

Go team go.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's not getting any more pub than Pacman, Gardner and Raymond are for their play so far. It's encouraging to see but I won't put much into it until we get deep into the preseason.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I was expecting much better play by Hill.

He better pick it up in the next few games...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I love Reynaldo. Don't get me wrong but I'm backing Woolfolk. I like a darkhorse. Woolfolk will look awesome. Hear me know, believe me later...

be looking for him to tear it up...

[​IMG]

he will PUMP YOU UP!

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I thought Hill played alright on Saturday. He wasn't great, but he was alright. He didn't get beat badly, and often his WR just got a great throw. I'd like to see more from Hill, but I'm not going to say he had a terrible game. It was just average.

Fuller's INT was a deflection, so I'm not sure it was "real" either, whatever that means. Woolfolk should have had a real INT, but he dropped it.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Let's keep in mind Hill is getting himself ready for the opener. Woolfolk is fighting for his professional life. Who do you expect to take chances in the 1st pre-season game?

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I would expect them all to play like their fighting for their jobs. Neither can slack off, thinking they're a lock.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

perfect example is Calico

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

A bit of a stretch to suggest that "getting ready for the opener" means Hill is "slacking off".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar