Woolfolk Fighting to Keep Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

no matter how much you like him, we still used a first round pick on a nickelback. How can you say that wasn't a waste of a pick, even if you like him?!?!?

Correction: we used a first round pick on someone who is fighting for a nickelback spot, may not even get that.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

potential...

Reese fell in love with potential guys and they haven't worked out like we hoped, but they haven't been terrible either.

Calico and Woolfolk are gamble on greatness picks because they have great talent, but haven't demonstrated it much in their past. And we're still waiting.

Looking at it with the cup is half empty attitude is we wasted a first rd pick on a nickelback.

Looking at it with the cup is half full attitude, we drafted a 7th rd CB who is outplaying a first rd CB giving us a ton of talent at our top 3 CB's.

If you remember back, the Nickelback is as valueable to the Titans as our starting MLB since they play about 50% of the time. So if he plays well, would you say you wasted a first rd pick on a good MLB? Probably not.

Either way...I'm happy to have too MUCH talent rather than too little!!!

And if you wanna talk about wasting draft picks, there are plenty of places to point before you end up at Woolfolk!

Gut

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

A backup nickelback.

:flush:

4. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Hey WU tell Andre it's over, it's done fight for the Dime

I'm not trying to clown but the reality of the situation is that Andre has pretty much solidified his position as nothing more than a Dime back.

Yea tell him to pray for injuries to Hill or Pacman cause thats the only way he's getting to the outside.

I mean he's been here for 4yrs and every year it's injuries he's soft, I would tell him that to his face cause it's true.

He's loses the Job to a rookie whom he has 3yrs on, now I read that a Safety is going to take his spot!!!!

Wow:hmm:

WU if you want to cop an attitude I'd be more than happy to accomodate you on my field of battle. Goes for Anyone else to:grrr:

5. .

Is the Sky Blue. Is there a Nashville. Is there a Super Bowl Game Played Every Year. Is Chris Rock funny. Is Jet Li a Martial Arts Master. Is John Gruden the twin of Chucky. Is there a car called a Citroen' in Europe. Is Peyton Manning a playoff Loser.....YES!!!!!!!

6. Aren't you just so pissed off..... you and Nick HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2: [​IMG][​IMG]

LIGHTEN UP..... LIVE ..... WATCH THE GAME AND ENJOY........

7. Hey I love the pick ...... too bad for you..... booo hoooo.......

[​IMG]

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

[​IMG]

"Bart: I want to buy a copy of Bonestorm, here's 99 cents.
    CBG: Huh. Allow me to summarise the proposed transaction. You
    wish to purchase Bonestorm for 99 cents, net profit to
    me, negative 59 dollars.
    (CBG opens the till)
    CBG: Oh, oh, please take my 59 dollars, I don't want it, it's
    yours.
    (Bart reaches for the money)
    CBG: Er, er, er. Seeing as we are unfamiliar with sarcasm, I
    shall close the register at this point, and state that
    99 cents is the rental price."

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Woolfolk in the hot seat...

Would be real humiliating to not even be the starting nickel. Where do you go from there? Woolfolk regressing since 2003?

I remember a certain poster saying that another certain poster was ignorant to suggest that woolfolk would be competing for the nickel. This poster insisted that woolfolk would be worked on the outside exclusively. Wrong!:howdy:

Even if andre loses that job to fuller he will still be important to the team as hill's backup on the outside. Fuller can only play inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar