Worst fans in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by user44, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

The worst part of all the fan violence in NY is it's fan on fan. It isn't fans of the other teams getting stabbed, The guy that did the stabbing was a Jets fan who stabbed to Jets fans.

2. danny

danny Guest

I've worn Oiler and Titan jerseys to both Giant and Jet home games as well as in Baltimore. Generally, you'll get comments from the "peanut gallery" but that's all you'll get. I'll give it right back. I'm born and raised in New Jersey and I'm not afraid or ashamed to wear my favorite team's jersey into any facility. I will agree though that Jet fans are pretty rough around the edges. Alcohol has a lot to do with it. Raven fans are a close second.

Giant fans handle themselves pretty well. It may have to do with the twenty something year waiting list and the fact that if you are ejected from a game and you are a season ticket holder, you lose your seats forever. That also goes for anyone else sitting in your seat or seats. Meaning if you sell your tickets to a buddy at work and he gets thrown out, you lose your tickets. In other words, the Giants hold their fans somewhat responsible for the actions or themselves as well as others. Good policy if you ask me...

3. Hey Grunny

I played college ball @ Syracuse University,semi-pro locally.I am getting to old to take the pounding on my body or I'd still be playing.....also I am fat and out of shape(Unless you consider round a shape) now,Thanks for asking though.

4. danny

danny Guest

Actually Gunny, what he's trying to say is he has a "well rounded" physique:lol:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

Jets fans are bad. Jag-wire fans are nearly as bad or worse. Some of them beat someone wearing another team jersey, and hospitalized him, in a parking garage earlier this year.

Edit: I thought he'd died, but I was mistaken.

7. coltman18

coltman18 Guest

I'm not fat, I'm big-boned.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar