Worst Thing About Watching NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

The amount of commercials that take place during an NFL game is absolutely ridiculous. Commercials after kickoffs(especially when the kickoff is preceded by commercials), turnovers, and scores.

Injury timeouts, challenging plays, and team timeouts should be the only reason to go to commercial. There's enough computer generated sht on the field anyway, replace the giant 1st and ten with a Budweiser ad and no one would care.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

It's a spectacle and it works. Have you ever watched soccer? There's a reason it isn't popular here. It's boring and mundane. A football broadcast is entertainment.
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Commercials are the only thing that bug me....I guess it gives me time to check on fantasy, but I don't need to check my fantasy team every 3 minutes....Well it also gives me time to make Shisha but still....Way too many.
  4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i dont even know where to begin with u.

guy FOOTBALL is the worlds most popular sport, period. In terms of both watching, playing, and followers... nothing comes remotely close.

im not saying follow others but definitely dont insult almost every race and country on the planet with a dumb*** statement like that.

also, i dont know about you, but if there could be a way to double playing time (shorter times between snaps, less commercials, etc...) i know i would love the game much more.

but, i also know injuries pile up enough as it is, and those big boys can take 10-15 seconds by the time ev1 up.....let alone calling the play and getting to the line....

still though, this sport, especially compared to others, has a ton of rule changes (almost yearly)- very different than most other pro sports....

i hope it changes for the better
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i like that you called it shisha...ill let ma flag hang high for this one
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

He said there is a reason why it isn't watched in the USA, not the world.
  7. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

I can't stand the announcers or the commentary. Listening to Dan deirdorf during the steeler game was like nails on a chalk board. They should show the player intros and other things happening on the field instead of a niche of wind bags that state the obvious every time they open their mouth
  8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

must have gus johnson!!!!
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Shisha and football=my heavenly day of the week ahah
  10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Jerry Jones doesn't get shown as much now that they've hired the ugly Ryan brother
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.