Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would Dinger come back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    For arguements sake, Chow gets the HC gig in AZ. There is an opening at OC. The Titans saw some excellent years offensively with Dinger as OC and most importantly Dinger likes the shotgun(Chow doesnt use it as much as Dinger did). Vince is more comfortable in the shotgun. Dinger is a assistant HC in Denver, would Dinger be willing to come back as an OC.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,164
    i dont know how dinger works with qbs, especially young ones. i remember hearing mcnair wasnt to fond of him.
  3. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    I heard Jim Wyatt on the Sports Zone yesterday say that if Chow did get a head coaching job, Dinger would probably be at the top of the list to replace him.
  4. TNThunder Guest

If he came here that would not even be a lateral move....Fisher isn't going to give him that title. He worked with Volek pretty well, and Cutler is probably more his style. Doubt he would come back.
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    In Denver, all he does is help with game planning and use his experiance to help with the offense(he doesnt not call any plays). If he wants to be a HC, he needs to get a OC job to get more recognition.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    It was my understanding the parting of Dinger and Fisher was not on best of terms.
  6. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If that is so, then that would make it unlikely that Dinger would return. Or was the parting not on best of terms because it was a lateral move made for more money?
  7. titans2871 Adrian Who?

Moolah:
    $0
    Chows name is now rumored with the Falcons as well
  8. MissouriTitan1 Guest

2 words. DAVID CUTCLIFFE
  9. TWR#1 Guest

2 more words

Hell No
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.