Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would Dinger come back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    I really wouldn't like to have him back. He only got noticed when we were unable to run the ball well.

IMO he's an overated pass happy OC.
  1. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    No thank you.
  2. MissouriTitan1 Guest

2 more words. Peyton Manning. Oh yea, Eli Manning. Eli Manning may not be the greastest example though.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,602
    I was thinking the same thing. And then when he came back as the opposing OC, he completely embarrassed us. Seemed like he took it personal.
  4. Bayou Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    I think Craig Johnson will get some looks as well. He has a strong relationship with Young.
  5. Dark_Tower Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Who is Craig Johnson?
  6. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    our QB coach
  7. TD10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    This was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard Chow was being considered for the Arizona job. I would love to have Dinger back. I know his stock went down when Edwards left the Jets. Dinger went from on the verge of being a head coach to not even being an OC anywhere. I believe the OC of the Titans would be better than his current position. I personally like Dinger better than Chow and I think he would work well with Vince.
  8. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    It would certainly be a big change for Young, personally, I want Chow to stay, I hope he does, I think it wouldn't be the wisest move to go for Dinger...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.