Would the Titans have won either of their last 2 games without CJ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I really don't see where you're getting this 3 mill won't last stuff. I'd say the majority of this forum probably won't make that much money over the course of their entire lives, yet most of them are going to "make it". And I really don't know what kind of house you have in mind, but you can get a very, very nice house for a couple hundred thousand. So by my count you're still left with 2.7 mill+ after the house.

And none of this is even taking investing, interest, etc. into account. You CAN live off of 3 million dollars. You CANNOT live like a Rockefeller for the rest of your life off of 3 million dollars.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If anybody has an extra 3 million dollars sitting around I'll prove it. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar