Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you boo Mac as a Raven?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

?

Would you boo Steve McNair as a Raven?

Boo - If Steve is a Raven, he's the enemy 38 vote(s) 52.8%
Cheer - Steve will always be a Titan at heart 34 vote(s) 47.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. JNation279 Guest

Can't do it. McNair represents all things good about the Titans and football. The ultimate professional.

But.........:ravens:
  2. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    If my brother played for the Ravens, I'd boo him. I'd disown him if he played for the Raiders :winker:
  3. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
  4. FLTitansfan Guest

I hope if he goes there we beat them in the regular season and do it again in the playoffs (does not have to be this year) Just to knock them out (ravens) is joy enough I hate that freakin team. (minus rolle mason and mac if he's there.)
  5. Titantonic Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I would never boo Steve McNair. Never. A standing "o" would be in order as far as I'm concerned. I would also hope we beat the stuffing out of him and his new team.

I don't know. I'm probably being dumb as a rock, but I have always felt this thing will get worked out and he will stay, and I still can't shake that feeling.
  6. Titanville Need New Coach

Moolah:
    $14
    I'm having flash backs to one Eddie George contract negotiation. :eek:
  7. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    Back when I was young and stupid, it was McNair that made me begin to follow the Titans. Now that I'm old and stupid, I could never allow myself to boo the man who brought me here in the first place.

I'd cheer Mac in every performance, I would wish for him to have a great game every game, even against the Titans... just as long as Tennessee edges out the win in the end. :winker:
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

i agree, i want him to have a good career, but ive been a titan fan since they moved to tennessee, it was awesome, the year or two after they came we had our super bowl run.... wonderful memories i still have a banner of that year XXXIV = 34
  9. Bobo Guest

I can cheer for him and not the Ravens just to show that the fans here appreciate him.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.