Would you boo Mac as a Raven?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

?
  1. Boo - If Steve is a Raven, he's the enemy

38 vote(s)
    52.8%
  2. Cheer - Steve will always be a Titan at heart

34 vote(s)
    47.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JNation279

JNation279 Guest

Can't do it. McNair represents all things good about the Titans and football. The ultimate professional.

But.........:ravens:

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

If my brother played for the Ravens, I'd boo him. I'd disown him if he played for the Raiders :winker:

3. Same with me

4. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I hope if he goes there we beat them in the regular season and do it again in the playoffs (does not have to be this year) Just to knock them out (ravens) is joy enough I hate that freakin team. (minus rolle mason and mac if he's there.)

5. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I would never boo Steve McNair. Never. A standing "o" would be in order as far as I'm concerned. I would also hope we beat the stuffing out of him and his new team.

I don't know. I'm probably being dumb as a rock, but I have always felt this thing will get worked out and he will stay, and I still can't shake that feeling.

6. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I'm having flash backs to one Eddie George contract negotiation. :eek:

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Back when I was young and stupid, it was McNair that made me begin to follow the Titans. Now that I'm old and stupid, I could never allow myself to boo the man who brought me here in the first place.

I'd cheer Mac in every performance, I would wish for him to have a great game every game, even against the Titans... just as long as Tennessee edges out the win in the end. :winker:

8. i agree, i want him to have a good career, but ive been a titan fan since they moved to tennessee, it was awesome, the year or two after they came we had our super bowl run.... wonderful memories i still have a banner of that year XXXIV = 34

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I can cheer for him and not the Ravens just to show that the fans here appreciate him.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar