Would you boo Mac as a Raven?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

?
  1. Boo - If Steve is a Raven, he's the enemy

38 vote(s)
    52.8%
  2. Cheer - Steve will always be a Titan at heart

34 vote(s)
    47.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

Ya, and that banned from working out thing and how the team has this great history of negotiating with vets... ohh and that part where steve has renegotiated his contract how many times?.... ya steve has no right to try and make some money with his last contract of his carreer, how dare he try to make the best of a situation the titans started. wow i must of missed the part where steve turned into a triator already.... was that already covered on the board?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

McMVP= :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

3. I suspect that KVB will pick Steve up after he's nailed him..............................

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

yeah but will he help remove the turff from his face mask?

5. A resounding no

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If there is anything to the rumor that Mason and McNair have been discussing the Raven's playbook while Mac is still a Titan I will be happy to boo him big time. The best scenario is for VY to play and outplay Papa so badly all Titan fans will be glad Mac is gone.

7. I'm not sure he'll be playing against Mac this season, however next season............

8. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

you still need to love the guy. he gets my cheer. until he burns Pac on a go route to Mason for a TD

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Anybody think he'll "tuck and run" for the 'birds?

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar