Would you draft him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gunny, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd pass only because he has other interests. Will he sacrifice himself knowing what he knows about neurology? Doubt it. He wants to save lives, no risk his own. He's an alright athlete, maybe better than other DB's, but I don't see him working out in our defense.

But yea, if his future son wants to date my daughter cool. Classy guy who won't lose even if he doesn't get drafted.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Good one JC. Can't hate the kid for having greater ambitions than football.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd like this guy in the 5th-6th round. He'd be a solid backup/special teams player. Plus would be a great person for the community. He's better than Donnie that's for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar