Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you draft Steven Jackson 10th overall in FF this year?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 1, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,451
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    If I wanted to lose my fantasy league I would
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,451
    Right? I just dont get the love for Jackson, he's maybe the 4th option in Atlanta.
  4. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,157
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,038
    Hell no.

I do view him as a good pick because I expect him to do very well in ATL behind a good OL and an excellent passing offense for the first time in his career. He is ranked way too high and is going no later than round 2 in all mocks. That's insane. I wouldn't want to draft him before the 4th-5th. I much prefer CJ, even as much as I dog the guy.

Jackson is ranked 15th overall on Yahoo. That's insane.

All that said, Jackson is the most underrated RB in the league, alongside Frank Gore.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,001
    Haven't been paying much attention to FF until recently. I'm shocked to see so many people think so highly of the guy. He's in a favorable situation, but he'll be 30 when the season starts and more than likely sharing carries. He might be a TD vulture though.

No way do I take a back in the first round who's sharing carries.
  7. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    I wouldn't touch the guy. He is old and has hamstring issues. Plus I do not know how good the falcons line is. When SJ was a beast he was catching 90 balls a year. I would not take him until the 4th late or 5th round. He is gonna get hurt it is just is it week 4 or week 8
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,210
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $3,355
    No chance in 1st round even in 14 team league. Now in the 2nd if I want an RB, depending on who else is there. I can see him as auto 2nd round pick.

The reason he is ranked so high is because of all the RBs below him have question marks or pure split system. Even CJ, but on here, CJ will probably go in 1st round so can't really go on what people say on here
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,783
    Maybe in the third round or later? I think they'd love to make him a goal line option which might be few total yards but rack up on TDs.