Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you eat any of these?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,957
    theres a reason people throw tomatoes at people they dont like

you think anybody is throwing pizza slices around? hell no cause pizza makers are smart to know you crush the tomatoes and light it on fire to make a better food.
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    Guac on a burger is pretty awesome though
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Ah yes. Whoof it down, don't taste. I remember those days...Ft. Benning Ga 1989.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,285
    It is. A street vendor in Mexico I went to all the time did that. Guac on the bun, then shredded cheese and would then fry the cheese to the bun with the guacamole in the middle. So good.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    The Jordy Nelson Burger looks delish.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    Ft Benning for basic and AIT ftmfl.

They had a huge lawsuit while I was there. Some of the DSgts had like, beat the sh#t out of a few kids. I heard some soldier had puked infront of the chow hall, and they made him scoop it up with his hands and put it in his acu pockets. gg

Whenever they went to town on someone, they made us look away and cover our ears so we could say we didn't see or hear anything if the soldier tried to report it. GOOD TIMES.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Damn. Thought they had done away with that crap. D.S.'s put their hands on us plenty. I got a few bruises from being yanked by my rucksack out of a cattle car. We were stuck trying to get out.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    Yeah. It'll never stop imo. We were doing a early morning ruck march and me and the back platoon had to go prone and "scan" the bushes. Had a Dsgt come up behind me and slam his boot into the back of my helmet 2-3 times, which hit the iron sight on my face. Jacked me up.

Apparently, my head was too high up and was supposed to be lower. I mean, I get that. But I was pretty sure it broke my face for a day or two, lol.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    sounds pretty common type stuff to me........
  8. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $401
    PB, J, & banana sandwiches were the only good thing about basic oh and the Vicodin after having your wisdom teeth hammered out.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.