Would You Give it back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 23, 2007.

?
  1. Yes.

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. No.

25 vote(s)
    69.4%
  3. Yes, but not to draft Calvin Johnson.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, we should trade up this season for him.

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

No because maybe VY doesn't become as good then we need anew QB becsue VY was a bust and were stuck with the most athletic and freakish WR ever and nobody can get him the ball. And we probably still suck and have no momentum and team untiy and struggle year after year VY led us back to a playoff caliber team and made us believe why take that away. Take that away were still rebuilding and more FA's than what we had leave bounce and were in a bad sit. AGAIN.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

if that didnt happen last yr it woulda had to happen this yr...im hopin for us to continue that nice strech of wins

ohh btw i luv the way ppl are syin that calvin is gonna be a monster and what not.....isnt that what they said bout Keyshawn johsnon.....he was supposed to be the same thing a freak and what not..has he really dont much more than most other 1st stringers....i mean i agree he shows promise...but i mean...weve seen this b4.....guys that look like they are a lock for probowl/allpro/HOF and what not...but still..there is a lot of failure in that respect...plus i enjoyed last season so much...i was proud of my team..and loved that feeling of winning again..and very entertaining games too..wouldnt want to give that up...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh, man. I thought for a sec we were talking about not drafting Vince Young. Okay. But DC, a bad season doesn't mean we'd still retain Henry or Bennett or Wade. These guys were going to be FAs anyway. We were still up against Henry's $8.3M and Bennett still had his breakout year. Who knows if the Vikings would have given Wade $3M/year?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if there were ever 2 back to back years you'd like to pick in the top 3, it might be last year and this year

It'd be awesome to have both Vince and CJ
    but I'm not sure I'd let a season like last year go to pot

speaking of last year, all that excitement and progress sure hasn't stopped key personell to leave or entice new talent to come on board

I'm actually concerned about the state of affairs. the HC has not been secured long-term (there really is no reason for the delay) and there is no sense in letting Jeff have more control over personell if he's not in future plans

6. i would definately not trade what happened last year to get CJ, the events that took place gave a renewed sense of cheer inside the stadium and on these very boards... if that had not have happened everyone would be so down about how bad we were, and this board would just be no fun to come to, i wouldnt trade it at all

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Can't trade all of that magical momennts last year for one player

8. fo sho

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it did kill the cat though.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

buy tickets and attend every game and then ask yourself. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar