Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you have an issue with this?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jul 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,944
    Said our logo was flaming
  2. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    if it was a Ravens hat then yeah, as a fan I'd be pissed but seriously...who cares
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,350
    Kaep had Titans merch in his bedroom while in college. He probably has at least one hat.

I remember thinking "oh great. Dude's a Titans fan... we'll draft the 2nd version of VY" when I saw it.
  4. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,704

I could care less. It's the ATTITUDE toward all those shoes that matter. One advantage would be that if a woman were married to a man like that, he couldn't make a fuss about all her shoes! I really don't see the difference in men liking shoes vs. women liking shoes. Many men like clothes as much as women do. And why not? What is wrong with enjoying dressing nicely? It used to be that women loved a well dressed man. Now it appears they like slobs.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052

I sure as hell wish we had drafted him now... not that we would know how to use him properly anyways.

How do you know such a random fact that he had Titans stuff in his college bedroom? lol
  6. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307

He dresses well, have lot's of clothes and shoes. These "guys" know each other.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,148
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,490
    You know whats worse? The Spurs losing a NBA title and then one of their players going out to celebrate with the winning team.

Danny Green did worse than Kaep.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,490
    Ok and as for this 400 pairs of shoes and accessories Kaep has, well like Deuce Wayne said, if I had his money, Id probably have just as much.

I like sneakers, some dress shoes and boots are cool too, but I find ways to incorporate my stuff with my other stuff so I dont need so much stuff. So 400 pairs of things does sound like a lot, but if I counted up my watches and sun glasses, I might have way more than I think. I have stuff laying all over my house. Belts, cufflinks, hats, thats all included in accessories right... Cause if so I probably have more than what I like to admit to.
  10. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,148
    How many of those 400 pairs of shoes were given to him?
    Titans Eternal high fives this.