Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you like Reid to be our new HC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SacredTitan16, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. SacredTitan16 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $301
    would yall like reid as our new HC
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I see no chance of that happening
  3. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    I think he's a good/solid coach, but has been through alot lately with his son passing and whatnot. Gotta feel for the guy and IMO he needs to get away from coaching and be with his family.
  4. SacredTitan16 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $301
    if all of our wishes came true and we get a Whole new staff who would you want
  5. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    I'd rather have him than Munch, but I agree with ncaalover, it probably would be best if he took some time off from coaching...maybe not though
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    From everything i'm seeing he doesn't want to take a break (the broadcasters even said that a couple times yesterday).

Also, there is a lot of buzz linking him to SD. He is a native of Cali too, so i can really see that happening.

I wouldn't mind at all if MM could convince Norv to join as OC / assistant HC. Even though he regressed career wise in SD, mis-management had a lot to do with the team's demise there. I really do think he can have the type of positive impact on our offense as Wade Phillips had for example on HOU's D.

In the end though, I like that we have Moore on staff, it gives us something to fall back on in the event we can't get anyone else.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    Am I the only one not impressed with Reid and would not want him as the Titan's Head Coach?
    TitanJeff and Titaneers high five this.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,790
  8. Tim Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $984
    I say Mikes going to coach again
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    so the biggest complaint about Munch is the blowout losses and the replacement should be the guy that was getting blown out 35-0 in the first half yesterday?

No thanks. I do not want Reid as HC.

Coordinator though...
    Gunny and The Hammer high five this.