Would You Pay for Titans SB Tix?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 25, 2014.

?
  1. Price is no concern, I WILL BE THERE NO MATTER THE COST!

33.3%
  2. Would pay above face value, but not more than $2K

31.0%
  3. Would only go if tix price is face value, not paying a penny more

16.7%
  4. Would only go if tix are FREE, I dont pay to see the Titans anyway

2.4%
  5. NOTHING, I would rather watch at home

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Uhh duh.

I'm on a message board for a team, hell yea I'm going.

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I can honestly say I would give my left nut for a titans superbowl.

I would offer the right also but I gave that one for an FSU championship.

Tickets were priceless considering the experience ill have forever.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I would rather just take the day drive to Nashville and watch it with a bunch of fans at a sports bar... Stay the weekend, eat and drink good, bring the fiancee some friends, have a good time and still save money haha

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would do whatever I had to do to be at that game. The titans playing a Superbowl is a lifetime event. I don't care what the cost is or where the seats are I would go for sure!

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I would be there, unless it happens so long from now that I am not physically able to go.

I still regret not going to the Super Bowl back in 2000. I went to the Colts playoff game that year (in Indy) and just had a blast. That day still stands out in my memory.

Back then I rationalized the decision by telling myself I would go to the next SB...thinking (very incorrectly) that we would be back sometime in the next couple of years. Now, 14 years later, I can say I learned my lesson about making those kinds of assumptions.

Going to the Super Bowl with my team is on my bucket list, and if the Titans get back there again I WILL be there if I am physically able to go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yall nurkas is crazy. Yall would seriously pay $2000 a ticket to go see a game where you can get better views from your couch? No way in hell. I'd pay 500 but that's my limit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

More like...separates the ones who are border-line in debt, and the ones who realize 2000 dollars for a football game is crazy. Don't ever call me a "casual supporter" though just because I'm a tightwad. lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Back in 2000, I went to Atlanta to stay with friends and try to find a pair of Super Bowl tickets. The best I found was a guy who worked security saying he's let me in for $200 but I would not have tickets and would just have to find a place to stand without getting caught the entire game.

We ended up next door at Phillips Area and watched it on the big screen with a bunch of other Titans and Rams fans who couldn't find tickets. It was a nice set-up with tables, beer stands, etc.

I'd love to have seen it live but my parents got drawn for tickets and sat five rows from the top of the dome. It was fun running around to all the Super Bowl-related things leading up to the game.

If I got a decent seat for $2k, I would probably jump on it.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

We were there in Atlanta...lucky enough to be drawn for the tickets. Even back then they were expensive. We sat near the top of the place in the end zone where we came up short.

I still remember Frank pulling off his helmet and kneeling in the end zone after they tackled Dyson and started celebrating...he just stayed there and watched the whole thing.

It was great! I would absolutely do it again.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

haha

Yea I am sure that guy worked 'security'.

I imagine that anyone working security for the Super Bowl wouldn't care about $200. I worked security for the Grammys in 07. Wasn't anywhere near the building, I was just some ID watcher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar