Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would You Pay for Titans SB Tix?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 25, 2014.

?

How Much Would You Pay to go to Titans Super Bowl?

Price is no concern, I WILL BE THERE NO MATTER THE COST! 14 vote(s) 33.3%
Would pay above face value, but not more than $2K 13 vote(s) 31.0%
Would only go if tix price is face value, not paying a penny more 7 vote(s) 16.7%
Would only go if tix are FREE, I dont pay to see the Titans anyway 1 vote(s) 2.4%
NOTHING, I would rather watch at home 7 vote(s) 16.7%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    I would absolutely love to go. I wouldn't be willing to spend 2k though. I'd probably set my limit at 1k. It would be stupid but God I'd want to be there more than anything.

went to my first home game 2 years ago, that was a $500 trip lol
  2. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    Good Thread! If money was not a concern, I would be there screaming my head off for the Titans! Hotels, air fair, car rental, meals, drinks at the game and all of those things would have to be taken into consideration with the budget. I plan on attending a Super Bowl at some point in my life, so if I'm dishing out the money it would be ideal to watch the Titans.

Those prices are totally unfair! Everyone should have an opportunity to attend America's greatest sporting event. The sad thing is that people probably do put themselves in serious debt every year to watch their team in the Super Bowl. What's worse is that I would probably be one of those poor SOB's should the Titans ever go back.
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $472
    $2K is a lot, when you first have to pay minimum $1K in plane tickets. Not sure I'm gonna get that kind of money anytime soon.
  4. titansfan80 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $32
    With how the NFL fluctuates every season, you never know what will happen next year. Spending $2,000 for a game will be worth it. Imagine spending 2,000 for one HUGE game, or hundreds for multiple games that are just regular season ones. If i couldn't make it to the super bowl, id at least go to the playoffs!!! :woot:
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I'd stay home. I could drop the money, but I would rather drop it on a racing school or some other kind of epic vacation.... or buy a cheap car that I'd really enjoy or something else.

I just don't have any personal friends that care enough to spend that kind of money. It might be different if people approached me about going. Crowds kinda freak me out anyway. I go to live games when I can, but I don't love it. It causes me a lot of anxiety.
    J Falk high fives this.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160

1. You don't have to stay at a hotel
    2. You don't necessarily have to fly
    3. You don't have to rent a car
    4. You don't have to eat out
    5. You don't have to get drinks at the game (I never do)

There are a million reasons for not doing something. Don't let these things stop you from going. If you truly want to go, then you should go. Cut out the unnecessary expenses.

When I go, believe me I will be as cheap as possible... drive with a big group (if it's on the east coast) and split the gas, bring a couple of big coolers for sandwiches, lunchables, water, beer, etc, and absolutely no hotel stays. We'd probably be down for going to a restaurant, but nothing more than that.
    Fry high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    LoL

Lunchables and beer

Youre so from Tennessee
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160

The correct phrase is:

"Yes, you're a broke college kid."
  9. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    depends where too, I wouldn't pay as much to go to the game if it was somewhere cold but if they had it in a dome, or in a state where the temp was 60+ then I'd sell my car and try to sell my brother.
  10. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    Id be there in a second. As we can see going to the Super Bowl isn't a sure thing for your team. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.