Would you rather have Reese going into the draft ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There were a lot of fans calling for Reese's head last year. I wonder how many of them are now whining about the new guy too.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It shouldn't take as long as it did for Reese to "figure it out", if you're saying he finally did. He had a couple of good final draft classes, but it had been too long. The guy had plenty of time, don't wait forever.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

no. i like Reinfeldt's conservatism dealing with salary and that he doesn't talk much to the media about who they're interested in.

4. Slick Rick

Slick Rick Guest

Slick Rick says, Reese usually drafted pretty good players. Slick Rick says, hopefully the front office and Coach Fisher will make some good decisions for the organization. Slick Rick says, it will all work out.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I vote to bring my Daddy back! Jeff Fisher is not a general manager and his picks will bite worse than a mad hamster!

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yo daddy is on ESPN elfie :grrhee:

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yes because reese is more assertive when it comes to picking players based on his opinion, unlike MR who has to ask for advice??? come on MR, didnt they have a draft in Seattle???

8. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

exactly

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i think Reinfeldt was brought in to handle salary negotiations more so than player evaluation. they're leaving that up to the coaches.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Reese wasn't exactly a draft guru was he? He's had plenty of busts and misses. We'll see how Reinfeldt does this year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar