Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you take Star at 10 over Warmack?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Feb 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    So with the news that Star has a heart condition, let the rumors swirl that he may slide a bit. My question to Titans fans is, if he and Warmack are both available at 10, which do you prefer and why?
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,356
    Warmack.

I've pretty much checked out emotionally for the 2013 season since I believe we are looking at another 6-7 win team and a complete overhaul with this staff and front office after the season. Draft the lineman this year and keep building. I'll pass on a DT with a health problem. Star doesn't impress me that much anyway.

Warmack could be the guy for us for another 10 to 12 years. It isn't a fancy pick that will make an immediate huge impact but he will help.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Warnack because he is a bigger need imo.
  3. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,887
    Star only because of getting Warford in the second. If Warford wasn't in the draft I would go with Warmack no questions asked. There is a drop off from Warmack to Warford but getting Star balances that out IMO. This team needs too many pieces and has too many issues to be fixed by just one OL no matter how good he is. I would change my opinion in a heartbeat if a dominant is available in the 2nd. In short, my heart says Warmack, my brain says Star.
    Danimal and Dirk Diggler high five this.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Star. I'd like to hear how serious the condition is but as of now I'd take Star. I'd be happy with either though honestly.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    It depends on his heart condition; this could be something that drastically shortens his career. I'd take Warmack.
  6. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    chance simply becauase floyd>star
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Warmack seems like a pretty safe pick. And its a big need so that makes him even more valuable.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  8. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    I really like Warmack and want that to be the pick, but if we can guarentee Warford in the second I might go Star, but dont think its worth the gamble
    RollTide high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,807
    Trade back to 15 and take Warmack. I really like Star but would rather trade back than take him. Ruston has done good in the drafts and with more picks comes more chances to hit it big.