Would you trade Britt for Mike Wallace?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Aug 9, 2012.

?
  1. Heck no! Why trade a headache for another headache?

20.0%
  2. Yes! At least Wallace produces consistently and isn't injury prone.

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Would any of you all be opposed to trading Britt for the Steelers Mike Wallace? We have the cap room to sign him. As a player I prefer Britt. I honestly believe he has the talent to be a Calvin Johnson / Larry Fitzgerald caliber player. But it just doesn't seem like he has the maturity to reach this potential. I hate giving anything to the Steelers, but if we made this move, I wouldn't be opposed to it due to Kenny's baggage (maturity, constantly injured, involvement with the law on multiple occasions)

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As if The Steelers would touch this with a ten foot pole. Britt will be released at some point. Bank that.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

In a heartbeat, but it would never happen.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Equally valid question: would you trade Britt for Calvin Johnson?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Even more equally valid question:
    Would any of you be against using a "youth serum" of sorts on Jerry Rice and signing him?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You guys think we can get the other team to not put their corners on the field?

7. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

The Steelers have "the one for the the thumb" for a reason. One of those reasons is avoiding fantasy trades like this.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would trade Britt for Wallace in a heartbeat with no hesitation whatsoever. Kenny Britt isn't a football fan, he only plays because one day he discovered he was pretty good, he's not half the player Johnson or Fitzgerald are, but Wallace might be.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

11 out of 10 GMs would get rid of Britt for Wallace.

Britt has little value, and has yet to prove that he's anything than a perennial flash in the pan.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Britt will cost less in his final 2 seasons with us than Wallace will for just this year. No way I do that and no way Pittsburgh does that. Ain't gon happen.

Wallace is good no doubt but when/if Kenny does come back for us he will beast because he knows he has bills to pay and mouths to feed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar