Would you trade pick #11 for Roethlisberger?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jan 24, 2014.

?
  1. Hell yeah!

19 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. Hell no!

42 vote(s)
    65.6%
  3. I'm a pansy that can't make simple hypothetical decisions.

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Seems like a Madden kind of trade lol

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Everybody got those machines.

Burger King, Zaxby's, Firehouse

Literally anything.

Moes sucks btw. They never roll the burrito the right way.

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I don't condone rape so no. Ben could win 5 SBs on the steelers for all I care

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I've never been but do know that one is coming soon to my town so I'm pretty excited

5. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Yes please. whats his contract like?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Realistically do we really think he raped women? He no doubt boned them, but it very well could have been a typical case where the woman cries rape due to celebrity status. I find it hard to believe all these athletes are truly rapists. They can get women easily. I just don't see it.

But I still call him Ruthlessraper.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I agree. I call him a rapist because I hate the steelers and love to **** with my friends who are Steelers "fans". But I don't truly think he raped them

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Here is the truth. In your hypothetical situation, I might a CONSIDER it. In reality, you think you get Big Ben for JUST the 11th pick? I dont and that is the deal breaker, considering the book on Locker isnt closed yet and we have too many needs to throw away multiple picks. Its not losing the first round pick that would concern me, its losing another pick or two in a draft where many of us are wishing we could come up with a third round pick,or putting ourselves in the same boat for the 2015 draft by involving 1 of those picks in the trade.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Screw Chipotle. Qdoba is so much better.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

You are crazy. Just stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar