Would you trade pick #11 for Roethlisberger?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jan 24, 2014.

?
  1. Hell yeah!

19 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. Hell no!

42 vote(s)
    65.6%
  3. I'm a pansy that can't make simple hypothetical decisions.

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We can also get a guy next season and go RR/Locker/Wilson this season and then RR/2nd rounder/Wilson next year. We have enough pieces here that we can challenge for a postseason spot next season with a good qb

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

maybe

I am just not sold on the idea that a 31 year old, banged up QB not named Peyton Manning is going to come in and give us 4 years of solid play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When has Ben not been good? Hes had like 1 bad season his whole life. Id take my chances

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Because that automatically means that he is going to transfer over here with no hiccups at all.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I need to go to the one on the strip more often, but that place is tiny and the lines are always too long.

I prairie dog it hardcore in class after Chipotle. Although it usually causes explosive diarrhea... the kind that comes out feeling like someone is holding a blowtorch to your butthole.

6. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I harbor so much dislike for Ben Roethlisberger that I couldn't even root for him if I were FORCED to see him play in a Titans jersey. Titans games would be harder to watch with Ben as QB than they were with Munch as HC.

I'd be hoping for some disastrous injury so that our backup would be on the field.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not the #11...a 2nd or 3rd for sure.

We need the #11 pick for other areas.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I probably wouldn't do it, but this idea isn't nearly as bad as some are making it out to be. I say no, but not with much conviction.

If we can get Ben for a 2nd or later, 100% do it.

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

You wouldnt get Ben for 1 pick. You get him for multiple picks if it was gonna happen. Thats why I think its a terrible idea. We already dont have enough.

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar