Would you trade VY for Mario?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 13, 2008.

?
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    60.5%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I agree with the guy who asked where do we sign. It's a no brainer mario is an elite player and vince is not.

We would have one of the best defensive fronts in the history of this league!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Did you read the entire quote? He went on to say he is learning from Dinger, Collins and even Simms.

I thought he sounded very humble yet confident in his athletic abilities. I think that is what we want in our QB and see nothing wrong with it.

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Then the onus is on VY to eventually prove it. Until then, it's just words not actions.

Let's agree to disagree here.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd rather have Andre Johnson

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted yes I would trade, but that's how I feel.

Also, not sure Vince will thrive in this offense design. Adding Mario, and keeping AH, KVB, and the rest would easily be the best d-line in the league. Any efficient passer would work fine in this offense. Mainly running, so just need a guy that won't make mistakes. Those are the reasons I voted yes.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Simms sucks, has always sucked, and will always suck.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I'd trade VY for Andre Johnson, but not for Mario. We have enough DEs for now (KVB, Ball, Kearse) and there's no need to get that big a contract in addition to the cap hit we would draw for trading VY. Andre and CJ would give a good offense, and I think KFC or Simms could be our QB.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i honostly dont care who is thowing the ball....well i do but

jage and jones would be EXCELLENT 2ND AND 3RD STING RECEIVERS and both can play 2nd/3rd string..in fact it would be a nice rotation (get j-mac out)....but neither can handle that number one spot. i feel sorry for both young/collins..titans havnt had a reliable target since mason left

(which is funny that guy is soo old..but still so good...hes the only player's titan jersey ill wear even though he still plays for another team..regardless that hes wearin stinky purple....hes just that good/dedicated/concentrated)

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

God i miss Mason,watchin him make plays in Baltimore with a rookie QB makes me wonder what we'd be like with him this year.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Mason's getting his 10,000 yards this year. Despite having gone to the dark side, I've been wishing that milestone for him since he left here. Good for him. Hope they die in the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar