Wounded Vets Tailgate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Finally, you can see a paratrooper just to the left of the scoreboard.

We lost the game, but when you consider the bigger picture, we should all feel very blessed to live in the greatest country in the world, and give thanks that we have these brave men and women who sacrifice so much for our freedoms.

May God keep blessing America...

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Great coverage, Hoffa. Sorry to not be there today to see it.

Glad I missed being there for the game though... Ouch.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Thanks for the pics Hoffa

and also a special thank you to our veterans

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

Excellent pictures

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thanks for the exposure hoffa

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Thanks for posting the wonderful pictures! I wish you could have had one taken with you in it though :)

You are correct, we are all blessed to be living in such a wonderful Country and owe a debt of gratitude to our service men & women and vets.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's good to see this kind of support for your military personnel.

I never hear of anything like this happening in the UK. Our wounded vets are forgotten people.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Great stuff Hoffa! It's nice to see these guys get some love. Considering the lame state our current armed forces is in, Canada has always done a pretty decent job of remembering its war vets. As the son of a WWII vet it's always great to see these guys who give so much get recognized at home. I know my dad's generation were treated like heroes upon their return; in today's jaded, self absorbed world, it sucks that too often these awesome individuals return home to nothing but indifference (and even disdain).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar