wow has anybody seen Baltimore Ravens list of free agents ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

there's about 6 guys that we should keep from that list (in my opinion)

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Yea probably 3-5 but not anymore than any other team in the league. Most of those guys are marginal impact players at best.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Pshh...

Trade him for David Stewart and see how much your definition of disappointed changes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I would love to see Jacoby Jones return kicks for us, but I also wouldn't put him ahead of Washington, Wright or Hunter on the WR depth chart and I doubt he would just want to be a KR/PR. They'll probably resign him anyways.

Wouldn't mind one of their tackles coming in and replacing Stewart though.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Haha at the "for sure" label Mariani received. What the hell has Marc Mariani done to warrant being a sure signing? Enlighten me.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

This one time he had a couple of good returns. Are you kidding whats not to like, lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 615nick

615nick Starter

You should include a list ;)

The Ravens UFAs (14) are:
    Tight end Dallas Clark
    Nose tackle Terrence Cody
    Tight end Ed Dickson
    Cornerback Corey Graham
    Safety James Ihedigbo
    Defensive tackle Arthur Jones
    Wide receiver Jacoby Jones
    Safety Jeromy Miles
    Left tackle Eugene Monroe
    Right tackle Michael Oher
    Tight end Dennis Pitta
    Running back Bernard Scott
    Middle linebacker Daryl Smith
    Wide receiver Brandon Stokley (plans to retire)

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...e-Agents/31bff777-3633-46fe-97b4-a94c10a708b0[/quote]

For the right price I would look into cody, graham (verner), jacoby (washington, might be worth cutting), monroe, oher and smith
    Not a bad group at all, could def help fill some holes

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol umm, the super cheap price he I'll have, coupled with the fact he is the only reliable returner he have had since Pacman Jones. Unless you prefer the 45 year old Leon Washington.

Also, we will have a need for WRs and Mariani will probably see the field in limited snaps.

I wasn't aware we were only allowed to be adamant about signing all-pros. (which Mariani was at one point)

To not bring him back would be foolish. Now get off my jock.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Well you kind of have to sign super cheap when you've never done anything especially in the last two seasons. Did I ever say I wanted Washington either? No.

Mariani has a grand total of 24 career receiving yards and has not seen the field in two seasons. I'm sure we can find a WR to replace his lost production.

Never said anything about signing all-pros either so stop putting words in my mouth in attempt to strengthen your weak argument. 4 years ago he was, stop living in the past bro.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

marianis got hands of glue

whisenhunt will turn him into steve breaston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar