Wow Paul Kuharsky not holding any punches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I disagree, I think he loves Nashville and the titans. If he was all over the colts jocks... Why would he be bashing the titans for losing?

I'm glad that he is *bashing* Munchak. It's about time someone in the Nashville media spoke from a fans standpoint and not just organization-speak. I don't think he goes about it the right way some times, but collectively this is how media should react, add more flames to the hotseat. Voice that this crappy product that's put on the field year in and year out is not acceptable, in a big city or in Nashville.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

A valuable experience for us so we could move on. Now he is just gonna be our backup after we draft a QB in next years draft.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What did he say which wasn't valid? Winning games within the division is job #1, IMO.

Though I blame yesterday's loss on Fitz, injuries, stupid bounces and LB brain farts, being 0-for-2013 within the division is inexcusable at every level of the franchise.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

I think every one in the media does that as a every day ritual.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just read the article, and Im glad PK is putting some heat on Munch, the guy sucks at leading a team.

Offensive line coaches make the worst head coaches, Im tired of saying that, time to move on.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar