Wow. Philadelphia doesn't give up...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by piepsilon, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Can you blame them for trying tho? I mean I did this same thing back in December with us chasing Philip Rivers. Reading between the lines when theres nothing else is easy and fun. This is just Eagle fans connecting dots that don't exist.

As for Mariota still being unsigned, good, keep it that way til the day before camp. It's not every year we get to see the major networks cover the Titans this extensively, I'm enjoying seeing us on TV, it's surprising how excited a guy can get when he sees his teams logo flash on the side of the TV screen...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If a trade were going to happen it wouldve happened by now. Writer is an idiot or more likely just trying to drive clicks.

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

This is just fantasy.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Who could Philly offer now that wasn't offered before? DeMarco Murray? Lol

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

You mean the MEDIA never gives up? Anything involving a trade for the #2 pick or Mariota has all been bs speculation. The Eagles traded for Bradford before the draft...that to me was a sign that Mariota was out of the equation for them. Whether it be the price was too high on the Titans part or the Eagles just didn't have the fire power and knew it even before the draft.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That guy just knows that this organization DOESN'T DESERVE MARCUS MARIOTA.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's June. Everyone who works in the NFL is on vacation. Except the writers. They need to come up with something to write about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I think they're still in shock lmao at what the #2 pick called for....

Mariota is NOT going to Philadelphia -- they need to just STFU and try to figure out how the hell their gonna get a glass knee QB to lead them to a .500 record lol

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd trade him to Philly to get rid of the VY-like supporters we got here.

• High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • WTF?! x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar