Wow. (The Chiefs)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

The Chiefs....

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I didn't pick the Chargers in my survival league for this exact reason. The Chiefs are a sleeper, and I hope JC can recant his statement of the Chiefs being "waaaaaaay worse than the Raiders." :ha:

The Chargers always start out the season terrible and, as I've said before, this is the weakest they've been in a long, long time.

I just wish Charles was getting more carries and scoring more. I'm behind by 17 points in my game... feed him the ball!!! Don't throw to Bowe; I play against him.

The Chiefs can win that terrible division.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

They're looking pretty hot right now. I don't think that much speed should be allowed on one team.

Good thing CJ is faster then all of 'em.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I think their special teams is like the exact opposite of ours in every way possible. But I know they're only .5 games into their season but I'd like to say I did pick them to win the division and I have proof in case anyone doubts me. But they look impressive. The offensive line isn't great and I'm still not sold on Cassel but with their run game, defense, special teams and awful division they don't need Joe Montana at QB.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Any team with Norv Turner as their head coach shouldn't have a monopoly on winning a division. I mean really!

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I agree, QB should be the next thing they upgrade and the Chiefs would have a d@mn good team.

Kerry Freakin' Collins could probably look good in that offense.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

More like 'Wow... the Chargers?'

Don't be fooled...

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's both.

And it's not so surprising. Norv never has that team ready when the season begins.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is it windy or something? Both teams have punted on 50 yard fg tries and there was a 7 yard punt

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Philip Rivers looks like a spoiled kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar