Wow, what a tool.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no. not jealous. that was then. This nong shut the **** up once Vince turned this league on it's ear, lit up the record books, won rookie of the the year and even played in the Pro Bowl... this lunch box shut his trap... unless he has anything more recent... that last entry was right after the Dallas game.

this comment is great

:grrhee:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Where, how, and why did you dig this up? lol There were/still are tons of people ripping on vince everywhere.

3. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

the sooner part of the url should have been a hint to what that page was going to be about.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

show me. (for real)

i'd like to see it. :flamegun:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was google image searching for Vince Young and one of the captions was VINCE YOUNG DIDNT WIN THE HEISMAN so i clicked on the picture and went to the website and there it was.

It is pretty old now but nonetheless he is a tool

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Vince tends to make people who bash him into believers once they whatch him play.

Anyone who still says he can't run, play QB, or throw can shut their mouths becasue it just shows how much they don't know about football or VY.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

[​IMG]

simple, easy to remember...

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:suspect:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Man, DCTitan and The Gloat are really taking Mr. E's place, after a long absence. You don't even have to read the posts anymore... "Blah, blah, blah, sucks... blah, blah, worthless... blah, blah, blah..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar