Wow WTF?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Ok I work every other Sunday and this Sunday I was at work at the hospital so i could not watch the game. So i decided to log onto cbssportsline.com and leave the game tracker on at work. I was near the ending of the 2nd qtr when bironas missed the field goal and the Giants went into halftime 21-0 and notice Eli was tearing up our D. So knowing that we were down 21-0, i quit following the game in the 3rd qtr. and decided to just work but i left the tracker on. At around 9:30pm EST when i was getting ready to leave work. I had to shutdown the computer and i popped open the browswer and what do i see?

WTF

"FINAL SCORE: TITANS WIN 24-21"

Go Titans

Calvin Johnson ..we will still get you:))

2. You have been conVinced.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

at that point were you in need of a fresh change of underwear?

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

WRs did their jobs today. Everyone came together, great win.

5. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Calvin Johnson may be a reach if Vince keeps this up.. but hey apparently we won't need him if this continues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar