WR Andre Johnson Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm still waiting for Michael Preston to break out.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Everyones favorite 7th WR

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

The AJ signing in cartoon
    upload_2016-7-31_2-59-25.png

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, we pretty much know 4 WRs that are making the team...

Wright, DGB, Matthews, Sharpe.

Question is who gets the 5th spot and will we keep a 6th? I'd hope we're able to keep 6, but it depends on the rest of the roster.

Would be shocked if AJ didn't make the team... If he can't beat out Hunter/Douglas, he needs to retire immediately.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Johnson is not like Moss in the least from a locker room standpoint. I have never heard of Johnson having a temper at all, everyone says he is quiet, professional, and as even keeled as it gets. I dont expect him to be overly productive, but I think he is a nice addition for depth purposes, and I do think he can be a good influence on the younger WRs.

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub have words, Johnson leaves field early - CBSSports.com

Houston Texans Andre Johnson, Tennessee Titans Cortland Finnegan ejected after fight

Andre Johnson No-Show: Johnson Angry Houston Texans Didn't Draft Johnny Manziel? [VIDEO] : NFL : Sports World News

He tried to force a trade multiple times during his tenure with the Texans. He argued with QB's, fought in a game, took his frustration with the media, blamed his teammates, blamed the front office for not drafting a qb, didn't show up to camp because his team didn't draft a QB higher in the draft...

quiet..professional....and "as even keeled as it gets"

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

And washed up....:injured:

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Finny had it coming to him though.

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Dumb move by Johnson. Finnegan baited him and Johnson took the bait and got ejected. Good players realize they are an asset to their team and don't do dumb stuff like that. Lot of cb's talk trash to antonio brown. you don't see him or julio jones swinging at people getting kicked out of games.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

And? These arent locker room issues, these are on field issues (other than the trade talk, but part of the business). COmpletely different to have a couple of frustration incidents in the moment, and being a locker room cancer. And Finnegan deserved to have his ass beat. Even the article with Schaub, says "the usually reserved Andre Johnson".

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar