WR Andre Johnson Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Dumb move how? Houston was up 17-0 in the 4th quarter when that happened, didnt hurt his team a bit. And good players? Johnson is probably a HOFer who played most of his career on bad teams and was the only standout player for many of those years. Finnegan on the other hand (who I liked, not trying to sound like I am trashing him), is a guy who rarely played on good teams either, but is basically a guy only Titans fans will remember. And Johnson didnt react because of trash talk, he reacted because Finnegan was a dirty player and had been taking cheap shots for 3 quarters of the game.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

LOL it all you want, but you didnt refute it.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

AJ's worst season is better than Hunter's best. He's been more physical and can help the younger WR's more than Hunter. If Hunter doesn't step up he's done. Its possible AJ was signed to a 2 year deal to further help with Sharpe, Hunter's potential replacement.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Dear God... Can you imagine if we signed White?

I'd imagine that means Hunter, Douglas.... and Wright.... are gone lol.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hunter and Douglas for sure

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think RGB is still a ways off.

My prediction would be:
    1. Matthews
    2. Wright
    3. Johnson
    4. RGB
    5. Sharpe
    Rationale: Johnson is probably better than wright but at his age needs some plays off. RGB is still raw and needs more development. Because of his unique physical ability will at least get used situationally. Sharpe has looked good in non-contact however I think he gets banged around too much in real games.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Titans have a bad history with signing older WRs.

9. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I think we carry 6 WRs regardless, you need at least that many to keep legs fresh all year, routes run is going to be something they start keeping up with because it has an effect similar to carries but to a lesser extent

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And drafting them

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar