WR Andre Johnson Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

May have to add Roddy White to that list, as I see they still seem interested even after the AJ signing hmm

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Titans have interest in Roddy White?

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Then they should have made a better push for him. He was on the market a while.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Andre & DGB

andre dgb.jpg

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

How could anyone dislike this signing? He's one of the best wrs of this generation. Our young, potentially talented wr core is in dire need of someone to show them how to be a pro.

In comes Andre. Probably the best wr of this generation. I'm sure our young guys remember watching him on top 10 of sportscenter since they were teenagers. This wr core has been led by Kendall Wright and Justin hunter, the same guys who bood the mariota pick...smh....

Like I said before, this crew is in need of some real leadership. I think this signing is worth it, if only for that.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Screen shot on TheScore app not sure how to get it into a link form ...

But not much else it says except that if basically Andre Johnson shows nothing in camp, they could still give a long look at another vet receiver Roddy White. Also he probably won't accept a minimum contract and that either way any vet they sign will have a hard time cracking the final 53 man roster anyways ...

image.png

7. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

He is NOT better than TAJAE!

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Wasn't too long ago when we signed Randy Moss. Also "one of the best wrs of this generation".

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

It's kind of a little like the Randy Moss move a few years ago. He wasn't brought on for the locker room help. Many of you may know he has had loads of issues with his temper not just against the opposing team, but on his own teammates as well. He's had incidents with almost every QB he has played with. Someone like that reminds me along with his age reminds me a lot of when we got Randy Moss.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeahhh but that was during the Fisherball era when the Titan team motto was just "smash mouth" nowwww it's "#exoticsmashmouth" :crazy:

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar