Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WR Brandon Gibson visiting Titans Friday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    It's just a matter of time til we do, he's hated in TN, Ruston is in recovery mode right now, cutting Amano is coming.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    As for trying to add Brandon Gibson, I think we'll end up having the inside track.

The only teams looking at him are young teams, but the difference with us vs the Jets and Dolphins is we're a complete team right now ready to move forwards, with our 10th overall pick we'll have even more talent, and that's got to be exciting for a young player on the verge of blowing up.

The Jets have no QB, and Miami is a terrible football city, Homerism aside, I'd pick the Titans all day over those other two teams.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  3. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,639
    He will go where the money is best.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  4. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    WR is clearly a high priority.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    What's he asking for anyways? $3m/yr?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    His stats looks pretty good, 51 catches-691 yds and 5 tds. Titans could do worse. Seems to me like a safe sign.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    He also has almost identical stats to Nate Washington so if we end up losing Nate we more than likely might be replacing Nate with Brandon Gibson.
  6. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,277
  7. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    Really like him. He is able to play both slot and outside. Prolly something they like him and wright both to do. Gives us more flexability. He shouldnt cost much over 3.5-4 mill a year. Gives is 4 solid wr options before the draft. If he leaves Miami without a deal, I really like our chances. I still want Sean Smith!
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    if we pay him 4 mil a year ill be pissed