WR Brandon Gibson visiting Titans Friday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I just read Kuharsky's take on the Washington/Gibson thing and he intimated that the Titans were not happy with Nate because he played with less effort in the last month of the season.

Didn't Nate have a pretty bad ankle late in the season?? I thought I remembered barely being able to get off the field then coming back on and making some critical catch. I remember commenting to my lovely wife about how I had to give it to Nate as he was really playing tough.

I am confused...

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I remember Nate getting a case of the alligator arms last year...he was more concerned with getting hit by the safety than catching the football.....during the Jags home game, that would be 85 yd. td pass he dropped from Locker while we were backed up in our own territory was hard to take.

Why he was timid, I don't know. There were instances early in the year were he went all out, and was blown up (Patriots game). He may have gotten a little gun shy, and someone is not happy about that. Maybe he was confronted, and the coaches didn't like his answer...I don't know but it looks like he won't be here very much longer. If they sign Gibson on Friday, that will probably expedite a resolution. I'd be surprised if they got anything for him via trade.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I wouldn't believe anything Kuharsky writes

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

that was 2011

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Brain cramps....gotta love em....

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Any news on whether Gibson left Miami? Ive been over the internet pretty well and cant find anything

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Sign Greg Jennings.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Greg has to have some stuff left in the bank. I would rather have him than the rams guy.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Schefter says Gibson is going to Miami.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We're missing on our targets now, time to panic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar